Monday, February 9, 2009

Burnt Toast Memorial


If you're wondering why my blog happens to have such a weirdo name, I'm about to explain it ^_^.
The "Burnt Toast Diner" is a main location in the first season of Heroes. Despite it being a small, almost insignificant diner, a lot happens there, just like my own life.
The Memorial part is from my username, SorceressKyrsty. My favourite video game had a location that was almost insignificant but a lot happened there too... the Sorceress Memorial.
A combination of two insignificant but important places.
I started this blog mainly so I could follow my drama classes blog but I might use it for other purposes as well, such as drawings and stuff. For now I'll just add something I recently made, hehe ^_^.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I'm Regy from Indonesia.
    I view your blog, and it's nice..

    keep posting!

    be my friend yeah!!!

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete