Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cosplay Crisis: Updates

I was having difficulty finding a tileset for the carnival, but I'm now using one by DeathLock.
Station Circle is currently mapped out, which means the mapping section of the game is almost completed (didn't think it would take me this shorter time....). Databasing isn't finished, however, since I'm having difficulty picking out weapons for characters like Theo, Zane & Kumo, since their characters had multiple weapons throughout the game, and I mean a LOT.
Tonight I'll probably start working on Vincent/Shadz, or continue working on Zidane/Zane and Garnet/Dagger/Ruby.
OR I'll finish off Kumo's battler (which will be a relief...) then start working on Elvoret since he's the first boss battle of the game, which is fought, ironically, in the Battle Circle.
Then you can free roam through the Battle, Wonder, Event and Station Circles (rest are currently closed). A recommendation is that you explore each area thoroughly, or you may miss Materia, including an All and a Steal. Yet to discover if All works with RTAB, however >...>.
I've also got to draw up face portraits for everyone except for Kumo (already done ^_^), since the Menu system is going to use faces.
Ahh! And I have to sprite a moogle! Damn Savepoints >.>.
I also screwed up eventing this morning while test playing (forgot to change the screentone from black in an Autorun event), and I didn't have time to play it again. Still wondering how I'm going to time the events right, so I can display the logo if I want to >...>.

No comments:

Post a Comment