Monday, September 21, 2009

Sprites...Just incase anyone wanted them.

















Tifa one is an edit, I don't know who made the first one. Rest are mine.
The boobs on Tifa and Miri were based off a template by Monkeydlu.

Also, if anyone wants the Cosplay Crisis gang in normal outfits, SUCKO!
I'm not sharing until the game is done.
If you however want the action poses I have for the sprites, just ask (don't have any for Leon, (old) Miri or Vincent, however).

If you use these in ANY GAME, I require my sprites to be CREDITED. If I find that you are using or stealing my sprites without my permission I WILL flay you then shove a Handcannon up your ass and fire.

*ahem*.

Girl in blue is mine, Tifa, Cloud, Squall and Vincent are Square Enix's, Leon S. Kennedy belongs to Capcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment