Thursday, December 24, 2009

Capricorn

Well since this post has nothing to do with CC, I guess I'd better post it here.
(the weird title is my new consistent way of naming my posts. I'll use zodiacs for the Cosplay Crisis blog because I feel like it =P.
I'm currently actively working on a game I'm DETERMINED to stick to. It's currently untitled, but it stars a young man who is dragged into a world of crazy unknown stuff.
Sound familar? Well your second character's name is Alice. Your main character is trying to find a way home, as well as trying to shake off the nagging feeling that he's been here before...

Well, I'm planning to do all the graphics from scratch. I know the last time I said this I failed very badly at it, but I was doing 32x32 tiles then. I'm doing 16x16 tiles this time, and then I'm going to blow em up by 200% to use in RMXP. So far I have a bit of forest and the entrance to 'Wonderland' finished.

And thus I leave with visuals. The grass in the forest scene has been altered since I mocked it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment