Sunday, March 28, 2010

Announcing: Reaper


Don't panic, I'm still working on Cosplay Crisis.
I like to have two projects on at the same time and this is intended to be a quick project (I always say that =P)

If anyone has been following my game development closely you'll know this is the title of a previous game of mine.
The story is totally different, though a few of the old characters are returning.
If you know the name of the main character, don't reveal it here! His appearance and name are a 'mystery' up to the third level, which is the 'wind' level, where his hood gets blown off.
The characters returning in this game from the original Reaper are going to be the ones I liked. If I didn't like a character, they won't be here.
In any case this is going to be a one-man game utilising Charlie Lee's CTB (vers. 2.10 to avoid the Switch function). It will also focus on equipment skills rathering than learning them through levelling up.
Your MC can equip many types of scythes with many different abilities however it is up to you to focus on which realm of attack he'll focus on. I haven't decided on what menu system to use yet, but a lot of things are already decided.

Here, have a screenshot.

Oh, and I haven't completely settled on a windowskin yet, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment