Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello everyone =C.

I'M SO DEMOTIVATED >=[. I can't bring myself to work on anything for more than 5 minutes *pulls hair out in frustration*.
I wrote down some more back story for Reaper...and evented some more of the character interaction. Still...I feel so annoyed with myself. I don't want to sprite, I don't want to draw, I don't want to write *sigh*. Damn my lack of inspiration *grimace*.

IF I could bring myself to do it, I would be finishing off Shadz's battler (finally) and maybe starting Zane's or Ruby's. Life just doesn't work like that...

I need to so something. I'm going to see if I can be bothered colouring Blank. I probably can't, but oh well...

I kinda have a want to play Sims 2. I wonder what Sims 3 is like? I want it! But I need a new video card...*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment