Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hey! It's a post!


O.o yes it is.

Hiiii Carl!! Image: Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh! Drawn...slightly...realisticly.


On life news: I got Crisis Core and passed all my exams! But I nearly failed Maths. Toldya I would >o<. I also made a trailer for FF8 and wrote a comic for Cosplay Crisis. Whoooop.

I went to a party yesterday, and I met someone who was also into Final Fantasy. Jesus I was surprised! I thought the entirety of Australia hated it! Well, just about anyway! We talked for an hour about it and then I started trying to avoid being dragged into dancing. One of the reasons I'm not mentioning just in case anyone I know decides to come snooping around my blog (hey, it COULD happen, y'know).
My sister watched Twilight AGAIN tonight and just about drove me nuts by saying lines as people said them. Look, I'm already doing that with Crisis Core, but at least I do it IN MY ROOM.
I also got minorly obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh!. Season 0 is the best!! I swear, 4kids really sucks. REALLY.
I should probably finish Dragon Ball though, eh?

Y'know, I'm up to the final boss fight of Crisis Core, and I have something to say about Cloud.
WHAT KIND OF USELESS GUY ONLY SAYS "MNGH" FOR A JOURNEY HALFWAY ACROSS THE CONTINENT!?!?
Plus, during the events at Nibelheim before Hojo got to them, Cloud could jump waaaaaay too high for a regular 16-year-old guy. He jumped the entire staircase!! Unless he was experiencing a bloody adrenaline rush, it's really going against the whole 'Cloud-was-a-regular-guy-then-Hojo-stuck-him-in-a-tank-and-now-he's-stronger-than-most-SOLDIERs' plotline.
Then again, he also suffers from Main Character Syndrome and Super Hair Disease.
To quote Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged:

Cloud: My hair gives me super strength!
while Rufus Shinra goes:
Screw the rules I have mako!
and Zack goes:
This next mission is going to be super-special awesome!
While Barret yells:
BROOKLYN RAGE!
while Aerith says:
Look, it's Scantily slut slut, oh wait I mean Tifa.
while Tifa gets angry and says:
MY BOOBS ARE NOT FAKE!
*rest of party* riiiiggghhhtttt. Cloud: I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!
Ok why is Cloud Tristan in this rendition O.O.

Cloud: I was never really in SOLDIER.
Cait Sith: In that case can I be the main character?
Cloud: NO FUCKING WAY.
Cait Sith: Bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment