Sunday, May 16, 2010

Darkseed: Revival is finished


I had to post it SOMEWHERE!

(Sorry to all people I've scarred with this image)

Annnywaaayy I finished Darkseed: Revival in time for the original deadline let alone the extended one.

You can get it here: http://rpgmaker.net/games/2081/ for now.
Tomorrow after I finish doing my h/w I might draw up an omake pack with some Lydia pictures in it since though she's mentioned heavily you don't get to see her.
I actually have a firm grip on her character, too. She was a main character in the original Darkseed.
As I have mentioned almost everywhere, one of my biggest drives to finish this game was to SPITE MY MOTHER.
Apparently I'll never finish anything.
AHAHAHAHA~!


To leave off, I'll give you Lydia's character description. The original Darkseed, which was a short story, didn't give Jackson a 'proper' description because it was in 1st person POV. But he did end up describing Lydia fairly early into it.

"I stopped paying attention to the weird new guys and glanced over towards the school gate. My heart skipped a beat as I laid eyes on the goddess known as Lydia.

She had platinum blonde hair that was hanging around her waist. She was wearing a plain white turtle neck jumper with blue-grey jeans and a pair of moccasins that came up to just under her knee. She had porcelain skin, and sapphire blue eyes that sparkled as if they were lit by an inner light. Her lips were naturally cherry-red, and she was wearing a pair of gold studs in her ears today- normally she wore peridot studs, since they were her birth stone."

No comments:

Post a Comment