Thursday, May 20, 2010

Taurus


Alright. Back to work, back to focus, back to actual page titles.
I'm gonna run out of these fairly quickly but meh~

If anyone happened across my previous two posts, it's because I've been procrastinating again, however it's an old, nostalgic story and I enjoy writing it. Without it I'd be a much more horrible writer description-wise.

Anyway I should be getting back to Cosplay Crisis fairly soon. I've been thinking about the next cutscene, which is possibly the most epic cutscene in what is currently in the game. Actually, I'm sure of it. It occurs right after the Jenova BIRTH fight, involves the entire party fighting a bunch of enemies (cutscene, not actual battles), the Tempest and Hardy Daytona...well, it's going to be pretty big. That's why it's been hard for me to get around to eventing it.
I just have to make sure I do it. Because once I do, I'll be way past where I got up to in the last version.

Oh, and I got a USB today- this means I can work on Cosplay Crisis pixel work at school during lunchtimes. My old ones busted more than six months ago, so you can probably assume I'm very happy~

To leave off I might post some stuff:

No comments:

Post a Comment