Saturday, May 8, 2010

Some small updates



So...I've been working on Darkseed, of course. I have a week left to complete the game.
I have, of course, been absolutely dedicated to working on this, even if I don't realize it. I have done nothing else the last week.
The faceset on the left is of Harry Peterson, the second main character of Darkseed: Revival.
I have the 'first' floor technically finished, quite a lot of dialogue done...I still have a ways to go so I'll be working my ass off for a while yet!

I find it hard to explain Jackson and Harry without using the term 'cannibal'.
They're kind of like vampires, but not. It was how I described them in the original story this is based on.
In any case...
When I finish this game, I will, of course, be releasing it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment